Program of the day :
– Reception from 9:45 a.m.
– 10h – Presentation by Alain HATIER of the work of the National Meeting on Reading Groups which will have been held the day before at Saint-Benoît Priory between the leaders of the volunteer groups and/or their delegate. There is still time to register for this meeting – deadline March 27, 2014-.
– 10:30 am – Conference of Thierry MAGNIN on the theme » Making life : Biotechnology in question « . This will be an opportunity to congratulate him on his election to the Academy of Technologies for his commitment to the human and ethical impacts of technology.
– 12:30 pm – lunch organized in a nearby restaurant – Registration required with the form attached to this mail
– 14:30 – General Assembly with the following agenda :
1- Presentation, Discussion and Approval of the :
– Moral Report, by the President Hilaire GIRON
– Activity Report, by the General Secretary Chantal AMOUROUX
– Financial and Management Report, by the Treasurer Jacques LACOSTE
(2013 Budget Achievement and 2014 Proposed Budget)
2- Ratification of the new directors co-opted by the Board of Directors
March 17, 2014
3- Miscellaneous issues
– End of the GA : 17h 00