Program of the day :
– Reception from 9:45 a.m.
– 10h – Presentation by Alain HATIER of the work of the National Meeting on Reading Groups which will have been held the day before at Saint-Benoît Priory between the leaders of the volunteer groups and/or their delegate. There is still time to register for this meeting – deadline March 27, 2014-.
– 10:30 am – Conference of Thierry MAGNIN on the theme ” Making life : Biotechnology in question “. This will be an opportunity to congratulate him on his election to the Academy of Technologies for his commitment to the human and ethical impacts of technology.
– 12:30 pm – lunch organized in a nearby restaurant – Registration required with the form attached to this mail
– 14:30 – General Assembly with the following agenda :
1- Presentation, Discussion and Approval of the :
– Moral Report, by the President Hilaire GIRON
– Activity Report, by the General Secretary Chantal AMOUROUX
– Financial and Management Report, by the Treasurer Jacques LACOSTE
(2013 Budget Achievement and 2014 Proposed Budget)
2- Ratification of the new directors co-opted by the Board of Directors
March 17, 2014
3- Miscellaneous issues
– End of the GA : 17h 00