NEWSLETTER – March 2022
“All the obstacles it has encountered over millions of years, life has turned or overturned.”
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin – Let’s save humanity – T9 p 139
Please note the date of our next General Assembly which will take place on Saturday morning, April 2nd from 9am to 1pm at the MCC (Mouvement Chrétien des Cadres) 18 rue de Varenne 75007 Paris.
The General Assembly will be followed by a conference by Bruno Dufay on the theme :
“Ecology, digital and totalitarianism under the light of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin”
Author of Teilhard de Chardin, toujours d’actualité (Éditions Médiaspaul. 2021), Bruno Dufay is involved in the project of the Centre Teilhard de Chardin in Saclay.
- The Teilhard de Chardin group of Besançon is organizing for the second time a series of conferences at the Open University of the city.
Program Teilhard cycle in Besançon – March-April 2022
The conferences will take place at the Maison des Sciences de l’Homme et de l’Environnement – 1, rue Charles Nodier (MSHE) and at the Centre diocésain(CD)
- “From individual consciousness to collective consciousness” by Chantal Amouroux on Tue, March 8, 3-5pm at MSHE
- “Love, the engine of the world” by Jacqueline Barthes on Tue, March 15, 3-5pm at MSHE
- “Is Building a Collective Consciousness a Dream?” by Hilaire Giron on Tue, March 22, 3-5pm at the CD
- “The noosphere, convergence of Humanity?” by Gérard Donnadieu on Tue 29 March, 3pm-5pm at the MSHE
- “Towards an integral ecology with Teilhard de Chardin?” by Jacques Masurel on Tue, April 5, 3-5pm at the CD
- “The noosphere needs my death” by Hilaire Giron, Tue April 12, 3pm-5pm at the MSHE
Registration by phone at the University secretariat: 03 81 66 51 00 or 03 81 66 51 02.
Cost of the 6 conferences: 45 €.
- The group “Art Culture and Faith” of the parish Saint-Honoré d’Eylau proposes a conference with the theme :
“Father Teilhard de Chardin and the Feminine”.
What is the role of women in the life and work of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin?
What reading for us today? What contribution for our time?
So many questions that will be addressed by Marie Bayon de La Tour, great-niece of the father, vice-president of the Association of Friends of Father Teilhard de Chardin.
The conference will take place on Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at the St Honoré d’Eylau parish, 66 bis avenue Raymond Poincaré, Paris 75116 (Point d’Ho room).
- “Towards a inter-religious dialogue with the help of Teilhard de Chardin? ” Saturday, April 30 from 2:30 to 10:00 p.m.
While everyone deplores the violence of inter-religious conflicts in the world, our reflection, based on the writings of Father Teilhard de Chardin, will seek to show a possible path of respect and sharing in the approach of the great spiritualities that animate the world.
This meeting, organized by the Centre Teilhard de Chardin and Artisans de Paix, will include 3 conferences and a projection:
- “Did Father Teilhard de Chardin have an ecumenical vision?” by Mr. Guy-André Loeuille.
- “The Mandala of Teilhard, game and stake to understand the evolution of the inter-religious ” by Mr. Jean-Luc Fournier.
- “The path of the Plural Unity of the Artisans of Peace, without syncretism, nor relativism of values and religions” by Mrs. Paula Kasparian, president of the Artisans of Peace Association.
- In the evening at 8:15 pm: audio-visual document presented by Mrs. Paula Kasparian: “The association ‘Artisans of Peace’, an original experience of inter-religious dialogue”.
Place of the meeting: Centre Spirituel du Hautmont, 31, rue Mirabeau – 59420- Mouvaux –
Tel : 03 20 26 09 61 or <
> Click here to register.
Courses at the Centre Sèvres
- Researchseminar in 5 sessions (open in priority to doctoral students)
“Teilhard de Chardin and the mysticism of the Universal” by Jacques Printz
Dates: March 10 and 24, 2022 – April 7, May 5 and May 19, 2022
- Cycle of courses on Teilhard de Chardin (2 modules of 9 sessions)
“Teilhard de Chardin, the renovator of theology” by Gérard Donnadieu
Course start date: October 2022
- Program on France 2 – Le jour du Seigneur
“Exploring space, does it make sense” with Jacques Arnould and Hilaire Giron
To what does the discovery of other worlds commit us? Science and Faith with Teilhard de Chardin
Click here to watch the show: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=D52o0EVoQnA
- Retransmission Emmanuel Mounier evening on KTO
On January 21, the Association of Friends of Emmanuel Mounier organized at the Collège des Bernardins, an evening in homage to Emmanuel Mounier “Paths of Renaissance and voices of Humanity”.
To watch this evening on the youtube site of KTO, click on the following link: