Dear friend, member of our Association
You have received, by mail, the invitation to our AGM along with your 2018 tax receipt. I am therefore content, in this mail, to inform you that The reports are now available online on our website www.teilhard.fr, in the section Membership / AGM Reports.
I also remind you the complete program of the day (you can download it by clicking here):
– Welcome from 8:30 am, around a coffee
– 9:00 am : Sharing of experiences between the Reading Groups, including the presentation of a workshop “Sens et Vie”, led by Philippe DURANDIN, administrator and coordinator of the groups
– 11h30 : Meeting of the correspondents for the NOOSPHERE magazine
– 2:00 pm: GENERAL ASSEMBLY with the presentation of the activity report 2018 by Chantal AMOUROUX – General Secretary, the financial report 2018/19 by Jacques LACOSTE – Treasurer, and the Orientations report by Hilaire GIRON – President.
– 16h30 : Conference of Pierre SERVENT on the current geopolitical stakes. Colonel of the operational reserve and journalist, ministerial advisor, Defense spokesman and teacher at the Ecole de guerre for twenty years, Pierre Servent has served as an officer in external operations in the Balkans, Afghanistan and Africa. He has published numerous works on military history and defense issues.
A stand of books
will also be proposed to you where you will find all the books published in 2018 on the thought of P. Teilhard, the three works published at the beginning of this year 2019 (click here for their presentation), as well as the works of Pierre Servent that this last one will be made a pleasure of to dedicate you.
Address : Premises of the MCC National Secretariat – 18, rue de Varenne, Paris VIIème (metro : Rue du Bac or Sèvres-Babylone)
Hoping for your presence at this General Assembly, please believe, dear friends, in my most cordial feelings.
Chantal AMOUROUX, General Secretary